1. Object and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of the website: www.bikepointtenerife.com
The website www.bikepointtenerife.com provides services whose primary objective is to allow contact between users and the company, either to contact us or to request quotes.
Navigating the page www.bikepointtenerife.com attributes the condition of user of the same and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the Website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The User will respond to FUN FACTORY EL CABEZO, S.L. and against third parties, of the damages that may be caused as a consequence of the breach of said obligation.
2. Ownership of the web and identification of the Service Provider of the Information Society
In order to comply with the general information required by Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of the information society and electronic commerce we inform our users that this website belongs to FUN FACTORY EL CABEZO, SL with cif B38583605, registered in the Mercantile Registry of TF Tenerife on sheet 22936 , Folio 87 of volume 1989 of Section General.
Calle Villa De La Orotava, 10 - Bajo Izq., 38612 - Medano, El
Web hosted by:
3. General conditions of access and use
The website and its services are free and open access, although the use of certain areas or services is conditional on completing data collection forms. Only those over 18 years old can provide data through our website, and children under 16 can not provide them without the consent of parents or guardians.
The User guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data communicated to FUN FACTORY EL CABEZO, S.L. and will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements made.
www.bikepointtenerife.com has the following types of users:
Users that have not contacted FUN FACTORY EL CABEZO, S.L. but from which data are collected: Data provided by cookies
Users of our private area: Includes the username and password.
Users who make purchases through our online store: The data provided by the user in the purchase process and data of the purchase made is collected.
3.1. Rules and prohibitions of use for users of our services
The User expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services offered and not to use them to:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, apology of terrorism content or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of FUN FACTORY EL CABEZO, S.L. or from third parties; as well as hinder the access of other Users to the Website and its services.
- Try to access restricted areas of the computer systems of FUN FACTORY EL CABEZO, S.L. or from third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of FUN FACTORY EL CABEZO, S.L. or from third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another User, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
3.2. Procedure in case of carrying out activities of an illegal nature
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the Web pages included or accessible through the Website, send a notification to FUN FACTORY EL CABEZO, SL duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infractions and declaring expressly and under their responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
5. Cookies policy
All notifications and communications between users and FUN FACTORY EL CABEZO, S.L. they will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or email or telephone communication. Users should contact FUN FACTORY EL CABEZO, S.L. through:
- Shipping by postal mail to the following address: FUN FACTORY EL CABEZO, S.L. - Villa De La Orotava Street, 10 - Bajo Izq., 38612 - Medano, El.
- Sending by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Industrial Property and intellectual property
All the contents of the Website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to FUN FACTORY EL CABEZO, SL, without being understood as transferred. the User none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Web.
In short, users who access this website may view the contents and, where appropriate, make authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are installed to servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no type of exploitation and only and exclusively while the service is in force.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of FUN FACTORY EL CABEZO, S.L., without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the User any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by FUN FACTORY EL CABEZO, S.L. In case of non-compliance FUN FACTORY EL CABEZO, S.L. proceed to adopt the appropriate legal measures.
8. Exemption from liability and modification of this legal notice
The information disseminated on this website is made solely and exclusively for information, reserving FUN FACTORY EL CABEZO, S.L. the right to eliminate or suspend its dissemination, in whole or in part, and to modify the structure and content of this website without prior notice, and may even limit or deny access to said information. FUN FACTORY EL CABEZO, S.L. tries to maintain the quality and update of this information and avoid and minimize possible errors but FUN FACTORY EL CABEZO, S.L. will not be liable for damages or losses caused by decisions taken based on the information disseminated; nor of inaccuracies, omissions or errors contained therein, nor of the problems that arise from the use of this website or other external connection; nor of the damages and / or damages in the software or hardware of the user that derive from the access to this Web site.
The Users expressly accept that FUN FACTORY EL CABEZO, S.L. will not be responsible for unauthorized access or alteration of your transmissions or data, of any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transaction made through its website.
FUN FACTORY EL CABEZO, S.L. reserves the right to modify this legal notice unilaterally and without notice in the terms and conditions it deems appropriate with the sole obligation to inform the user of the modifications made through www.bikepointtenerife.com
9. Partial nullity
If any of the present clauses were declared null and void by a final decision issued by a competent authority, the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in force, without being affected by said declaration of nullity.
10. Applicable law and competent courts
This website is subject to the provisions of the Spanish legislation and European regulations that are applicable
Any controversy that arises or relates to the use of the website or with said products will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals of the province of S / C de Tenerife.
If it is a final consumer nothing in this clause will affect the rights that as such is recognized by the current legislation, may choose to submit a claim to enforce their rights in relation to these Conditions before the Judge or Courts that correspond to their home.