Isla Baja Tour is a circular route with beginning and end in Santiago del Teide. From the exit we climb the Puerto de Erjos from the south slope, to continue through San José de Los Llanos and always downhill to cross La Montañeta, Icod de los Vinos to get to Garachico. We travel through Isla Baja passing through Los Silos to Buenavista. From here we will enjoy the closed road to the cars that leads to Punta Teno, the lighthouse that separates the north and south of the island.
We undo the road to Garachico, to go up Las Cruces to El Tanque and from here to the Port of Erjos before descending to Santiago del Teide where our route ends.
Included In This Tour
Tour type package: Normal Tour
- Transfer from the hotel to the route and back to the hotel (only South Zone)
- Water, Isotonic, gels and bars during the route
- All prices include IGIC tax
The following are not included in this tour
- Transfer from the north of the island
- Food at the end of the tour
IntermediateTour Distance: 85kmClimb: 1600mtrPhysical 4Technical 4
Tour Duration: 4.5 - 5.5hrs
Available Bikes For Rent
If you would like to rent a bike for this tour please consult our tour guide. Unfortunately, we only rent bike via our website for a minimum period of 3 days. We apologies for the inconvenience.
Tour operated by:
Tenerife Bike Adventures
50€ (without bike)*
82€ (with bike)*
* Payment made in cash to the tour guide on the day of the activity