Our stunning tour in the north of the island will allow you to experience the oldest and greenest parts of the Tenerife-the incredible Anaga mountain range! We will ride through the humid laurel forest whilst discovering hidden villages in the mountains before arriving at Benijo- the beautiful remote fishing village on the Atlantic Ocean!
This tour is available upon request only. Please call us.
Included In This Tour
Tour type package: Normal Tour
- Pre tour briefing to ensure you will ride at the level to suit your ability
- On-the-road tour guide, full vehicle support and supplies including home-made bar, bananas and water!)
- 2 levels available for each tour (varying in start point, distance, climbing metres and speed)
- 3 course lunch at the Club Activo Cycling Café (other than Masca when we´ll eat in Santiago del Teide) including hot soup and bread, chicken with potatoes and salad and coffee for example. Vegetarian and vegan options also available!
- Friendly, knowledgeable guides who will ensure you have a great tour experience!
- Typical Canarian lunch or tapas included (in our very own cycling café)
- Return hotel transfers available (contact us for details).
- Liability insurance included
Private tours can be organised outside our regular schedule
We will meet at the back of the Bike Point shop in Las Americas at 08.45 or we can collect you (and take you back after) subject availability. We can also collect you from the harbour bus stop in El Medano for no extra charge!
Available Bikes For Rent
If you would like to rent a bike for this tour please consult our tour guide. Unfortunately, we only rent bike via our website for a minimum period of 3 days. We apologies for the inconvenience.
Tour operated by:
55€ (without bike)*
75€ (with bike)*
* Payment can be made in cash or credit card, except on Wednesday where the co-ordinator of that day can only accept credit card for that particular tour.