Mavic Ksyrium Ust Disc
A smart upgrade for your road bike is now even smarter. Lighter, and smoother riding, the Ksyrium UST Disc delivers proven performance and new Road Tubeless technology.
€176,00 – €223,20
A well-loved favorite for its overall ride quality, the Ksyrium road wheel has long been considered a smart way to upgrade your bike.
Now that it’s available in a disc-brake version with our UST Road Tubeless technology, it’s even smarter. For a reasonable price, you get all performance and dependability that go with the Ksyrium name plus the added benefits of tubeless, including less rolling resistance, a smoother ride quality and a reduced risk of punctures. And there’s no other road tubeless system that’s easier to use. Our UST rims and tires make it easy to change tires, mount and inflate. The wide rims (19mm internal) are optimized for 28mm tires (and still compatible with 25mm), perfect for tackling a variety of road terrain with efficiency and control. Our patented ISM (Inter Spoke Milling) 4D technology reduces weight for fast climbing and instant acceleration. The system is engineered specifically for disc brakes, with plenty of lateral stiffness for precise handling.
- Front axle: 12×100 thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Not compatible with 15mm through axles.
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- Front: Quick release and 12×100 through axle compatible
- Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360 steel
- Rear: Quick Release, 12×142 and 12×135 compatible
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Pair without tyre: 1690 grams
- Front without tyre: 775 grams
- Rear without tyre: 915 grams
- Height: 22 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x19TC
- Use only Mavic tubeless tape
- Drilling: traditional
- Internal width: 19 mm
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Weight reduction: ISM
- Joint: SUP
- Material: Maxtal