Bike Point presents the Focus Paralane, a very versatile bike designed to make a great splash. Dirt roads or conventional roads you will definitely enjoy riding this bike.
Thanks to its capacity to mount tires up to 35 mm, giving the freedom to travel over all kinds of roads, whether they are asphalt or gravel. But that’s not all. The Paralane incorporates some sophisticated solutions such as being able to mount the fenders quickly and ingeniously. The Paralane’s endurance geometry has been designed for long exists thanks to a comfort-oriented frame structure that ensures prolonged riding fun.
The technology that’s incorporated:
- The tapered steerer tube provides greater stiffness to the steering head, while reducing the weight in the handlebar area.
- The laying of the change cables and hydraulic lines is protected inside the frame. This results in a cared-for aesthetic and extends the lifespan of the cables, thus ensuring that the change and the brake always work like silk.
- R.A.T.P – Rapid Axle technology – the first axle system that combines the stability and lateral stiffness of a passing axle with an extremely fast wheel change. This patented system is available for all race and cyclo-cross models with disc brakes, as well as for the focus O1E and Raven Racing mountain bikes.
- Pressfit 30 Bottom bracket, combining the advantages of the BB30 and Pressfit bottom brackets. Pressfit 30 has a pre-assembled gasket in the cups to prolong the life of the bearings.
- Specific design of each frame size so that all wheel sizes offer the same quality. The different frame heights available are individually designed. Thanks to this manufacturing process, called stable stiffness per size (SSPs), it ensures that all the size variants offer the optimum weight and stiffness ratio.
- Frame: Paralane disc, Carbon
- Fork: Paralane, 12 x 100 mm thru axle, R.A. T, Carbon
- Handlebar: Concept EX
- Transmission: Shimano 105 50/34
- Cassette: Shimano 105 11-32
- Brakes: Shimano rs505
- Handles: Shimano St rs505
- Bottom bracket: Shimano 105
- Saddle: Fi’zi: K ally R5
- Seatpost: Concept CPX, 25.4 x 340 mm
- Wheels: Fulcrum CeX 7.0, 622-17, R.A.T.P 142x 12/100 x 12 Rear Axle
- Covers: Schwalbe One race, 28-622
In case this is not enough, Focus offers a 6-year manufacturer’s warranty for all focus carbon frames and forks. This is possible thanks to the permanent controls and the use of the most modern manufacturing processes that allow them to have carbon of the highest quality with a long useful life.
For more information click here or contact us at Bike Point on the following numbers below