We are constantly looking for good people to become part of our growing Bike Point Team. This is a great opportunity to move to and enjoy the land of eternal spring. If you feel motivated, then one of these jobs could be yours. We are looking forward to having you on our team! We have both temporary and long term positions to fill in.
Bike Shop Staff (m/f)
- You are motivated and have a passion for bikes(road and/or MTB).
- You have good communication and sales skills.
- You have good product knowledge to be able to give advice and answer all cycling related questions.
- You are friendly and have the patience to deal with all different types of people.
- You are able to work with computers and must be comfortable adapting to our sales software.
- You can speak at least 2 of following languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish.
- You have a valid driving license.
- You are flexible and like working as part of a team.
- Attending rental customers and completing the rental process with them.
- Assisting customers & selling products in the retail shop.
- Stock control & management.
- Management of bookings.
- Delivery of rental bikes to clients at their accommodation.
Bike Mechanic (m/f)
- Experience in working as a bike mechanic.
- You speak English and/or Spanish.
- You have experience of working with Shimano bike products.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience of working on hydraulic brakes.
- You have a logical approach when solving a problem.
- Maintenance of our rental bikes.
- Preparation of the rental bikes for customers.
- Working as a part of team.
- Management of specific stock for the workshop.
If you are interested, please send us your CV and tell us a bit more about yourself. Also, please tell us what motivates you to become a member of our Bike Point Team