Descripción del tour
Cafe & Tapas Tour-a relaxed lower lever ride with stunning mountain scenery and local culture
Our Tapas Tour is a perfect way to experience the natural beauty of Tenerife. You will be transferred by bus, 600 metres up the mountain, to our cycling café in the village of San Miguel de Abona. We´ll organise your bike (and a nice coffee) before heading off in the bus to our start point just outside Vilaflor-Spain´s highest municipality at 1400 metres. We start with a gentle climb through the pine forest, to the sound of goat bells, towards the centre of Vilaflor. There will be the opportunity to take a picture of the beautiful plaza with its flower lined streets and historical centre.
After leaving Vilaflor it is time to get ready for the big downhill ride through the pretty rural landscape which is made up of sculptured terraces designed to capture the moisture proving the irrigation for the town! We will pass Arona before arriving at the village of La Camella where we´ll start to prepare for the main challenge of the tour-the 3 kilometre climb through Valle san Lorenzo to the Mirador Centinela! This popular viewpoint affords spectacular views of the whole of the south of the island! Your efforts will be rewarded soon after with a delicious tapas lunch in San Miguel
- Day: Thursday
- Distance: 40 kilometres.
- Climbing: 500 metres.
- Leave time: 08:45 – 09:00
- Return Time: 15:00 – 15:30
- Start Point: Vilaflor
Incluido en esta excursión
Tipo de guida: Gran Tour
- Pre tour briefing to ensure you will ride at the level to suit your ability
- On-the-road tour guide, full vehicle support and supplies including home-made bar, bananas and water!)
- 2 levels available for each tour (varying in start point, distance, climbing metres and speed)
- 3 course lunch at the Club Activo Cycling Café (other than Masca when we´ll eat in Santiago del Teide) including hot soup and bread, chicken with potatoes and salad and coffee for example. Vegetarian and vegan options also available!
- Friendly, knowledgeable guides who will ensure you have a great tour experience!
- Typical Canarian lunch or tapas included (in our very own cycling café)
- Return hotel transfers available (contact us for details).
- Seguro de responsabilidad civil incluido
Private tours can be organised outside our regular schedule
We will meet at the back of the Bike Point shop in Las Americas at 08.45 or we can collect you (and take you back after) subject availability. We can also collect you from the harbour bus stop in El Medano for no extra charge!
Bicicletas disponibles para alquilar
Si desea alquilar una bicicleta para este tour, consulte a nuestro guía. Desafortunadamente, solo alquilamos bicicletas a través de nuestro página web por un período mínimo de 3 días. Disculpen las molestias.
Excursión guiada por:
Día de la excursión:
Precio del tour
50€ (Sin bici)*
90€ (Precio con bici)*
* El pago puede hacerse en efectivo o con tarjeta de crédito, excepto el miércoles, donde el coordinador de ese día solo puede aceptar la tarjeta de crédito para ese tour en particular.