Teide from the west is the most perfect of tours for riders of every level. Whilst the climb to the Teide National Park is continuous, it is forgiving due to its gentle gradient! This incredible route passes the spectacular Chinyero Volcano and Montañas Negras (Black Mountains) allowing you to ride on a lunar-like landscape! After climbing back out of the crater, get ready for the thrilling 40 kilometre descent-stopping off at Club Activo HQ for lunch on the way!
Included In This Tour
Tour type package: Gran Tour
- 2 course lunch with coffee
- Full vehicle support with spares and supplies
- Photos of the day
- Technical tips from our experienced guides
- Water, cakes and bananas
What´s Not Included
- Bike hire
- Water bottles (available to buy 3€/each)
- Bike Hire insurance
IntermediateTour Distance: 50-70kmClimb: 800-1200mtrPhysical 3Technical 2
AdvanceTour Distance: 90-110kmClimb: 1600-2000mtrPhysical 3Technical 2
ProfessionalTour Distance: 130+kmClimb: 2400+mtrPhysical 5Technical 5
Tour Duration: 4.5hhrs
Available Bikes For Rent
If you would like to rent a bike for this tour please consult our tour guide. Unfortunately, we only rent bike via our website for a minimum period of 3 days. We apologies for the inconvenience.
Tour operated by:
65€ (without bike)*
* Payment can be made in cash or credit card, except on Wednesday where the co-ordinator of that day can only accept credit card for that particular tour.