Our East Coast Tour is a great way to spend a Sunday. We transfer you in our bus all the way to the Guimar Valley where we´ll get ready to take on the TF28-Tenerife´s unofficial biking highway! You´ll be in good company on the road as many local riders choose this road for their Sunday club ride-where it´s possible to ride the length of the island!
We´ll climb up to the famous Mirador hotel and pass through various historic towns and villages such as Fasnia and Arico, ride up, down and around the multiple ravines and marvel at the neighbouring island of Gran Canaria away to east. Whilst this tour is deceptively challenging, the climbing is not continuous unless you decide to take on the optional drop down and subsequent climb back up from El Poris- a former fishing village. The tour passes through our cycling café in San Miguel-located on the very same road-55 kilometres from the start point of the tour. After lunch, we spin the legs back down to Las Americas!
Included In This Tour
Tour type package: Gran Tour
- Pre tour briefing to ensure you will ride at the level to suit your ability
- On-the-road tour guide, full vehicle support and supplies including home-made bar, bananas and water!)
- 2 levels available for each tour (varying in start point, distance, climbing metres and speed)
- 3 course lunch at the Club Activo Cycling Café (other than Masca when we´ll eat in Santiago del Teide) including hot soup and bread, chicken with potatoes and salad and coffee for example. Vegetarian and vegan options also available!
- Friendly, knowledgeable guides who will ensure you have a great tour experience!
- Typical Canarian lunch or tapas included (in our very own cycling café)
- Return hotel transfers available (contact us for details).
- Liability insurance included
Private tours can be organised outside our regular schedule
We will meet at the back of the Bike Point shop in Las Americas at 08.45 or we can collect you (and take you back after) subject availability. We can also collect you from the harbour bus stop in El Medano for no extra charge!
IntermediateTour Distance: 69kmkmClimb: 1200mmtrPhysical 1Technical 1
AdvanceTour Distance: 85kmkmClimb: 1700mmtrPhysical 1Technical 1
Tour Duration: 4 hourshrs
Available Bikes For Rent
If you would like to rent a bike for this tour please consult our tour guide. Unfortunately, we only rent bike via our website for a minimum period of 3 days. We apologies for the inconvenience.
Tour operated by:
65€ (without bike)*
97€ (with bike)*
* Payment can be made in cash or credit card, except on Wednesday where the co-ordinator of that day can only accept credit card for that particular tour.