A unique ride along Tenerife’s unofficial biking highway! Our East Coast Tour along the newly TF28 is a great spin that takes in many pretty (and significant) towns and villages-considering this was the island´s main highway before the TF1 was built! This ´up and down´ ride is a little lighter than other rides due to less continuous climbing. The Intermediate level will continue into San Miguel from Guimar on the TF28 whilst advanced riders will have the chance to drop down to El Poris and maybe Charco del Pino or Las Chafiras to get some extra distance and climbing metres in the legs!
- Distance: 69 kilometres
- Climbing metres: 1200 metres
- Distance: 90 kilometres
- Climbing metres: 1700 metres
Pro Level available upon request
- Leave time: 08.45 – 09:00
- Return time: 15:00 – 15:30
- Start point: Güímar (advanced) or Mirador Don Martin (Intermediate)
Included In This Tour
Tour type package: Gran Tour
- Pre tour briefing to ensure you will ride at the level to suit your ability
- On-the-road tour guide, full vehicle support and supplies including home-made bar, bananas and water!)
- 2 levels available for each tour (varying in start point, distance, climbing metres and speed)
- 3 course lunch at the Club Activo Cycling Café (other than Masca when we´ll eat in Santiago del Teide) including hot soup and bread, chicken with potatoes and salad and coffee for example. Vegetarian and vegan options also available!
- Friendly, knowledgeable guides who will ensure you have a great tour experience!
- Typical Canarian lunch or tapas included (in our very own cycling café)
- Return hotel transfers available (contact us for details).
- Liability insurance included
Private tours can be organised outside our regular schedule
We will meet at the back of the Bike Point shop in Las Americas at 08.45 or we can collect you (and take you back after) subject availability. We can also collect you from the harbour bus stop in El Medano for no extra charge!
Available Bikes For Rent
If you would like to rent a bike for this tour please consult our tour guide. Unfortunately, we only rent bike via our website for a minimum period of 3 days. We apologies for the inconvenience.
Tour operated by:
65€ (without bike)*
105€ (with bike)*
* Payment can be made in cash or credit card, except on Wednesday where the co-ordinator of that day can only accept credit card for that particular tour.