Our Teide Café Tour allows lower level riders to experience the incredible Mount Teide National Park without the climbing! We will start on the bike from Las Lajas picnic area where we´ll climb for only 3 kilometres before arriving at Retamar, at 2200 metres, to enjoying the stunning views of La Palma, La Gomera and El Hierro. We will then drop into the crater, and ride around to the famous Parador Hotel, to view the magnificent Mount Teide that stands at 3700 metres. After a photo or two, we climb back up and decend back to the café for our famous hot soup and roast chicken (vegetarian option also available)!
Included In This Tour
Tour type package: Gran Tour
- 2 course lunch with coffee
- Full vehicle support with spares and supplies
- Photos of the day
- Technical tips from our experienced guides
- Water, cakes and bananas
What´s Not Included
- Bike hire
- Water bottles (available to buy 3€/each)
- Bike Hire insurance
EasyTour Distance: 50kmClimb: 600mtrPhysical 4Technical 4
Available Bikes For Rent
If you would like to rent a bike for this tour please consult our tour guide. Unfortunately, we only rent bike via our website for a minimum period of 3 days. We apologies for the inconvenience.
Tour operated by:
65€ (without bike)*
* Payment can be made in cash or credit card, except on Wednesday where the co-ordinator of that day can only accept credit card for that particular tour.