Our Masca Tour, through the heart of the Teno Mountains, is a must do! Starting in Tamaimo, we climb towards Santiago del Teide and El Tanque whilst witnessing breathtaking views of the north coast, Garachico and Puerto del la Cruz. We then slowly snake our way towards Buenavista del Norte in the north west corner of the island before taking on the main climb of the day towards majestic Masca! Once here, you can choose to either to jump in the bus or climb ´The Wall´ (3.5 kilometres/400 metres) before lunch and Chio! After lunch, we freewheel 30 kilometres back to Las Americas!
Included In This Tour
Tour type package: Gran Tour
- 2 course lunch with coffee
- Full vehicle support with spares and supplies
- Photos of the day
- Technical tips from our experienced guides
- Water, cakes and bananas
What´s Not Included
- Bike hire
- Water bottles (available to buy 3€/each)
- Bike Hire insurance
IntermediateTour Distance: 50-70kmClimb: 800-1200mtrPhysical 4Technical 4
AdvanceTour Distance: 90-110kmClimb: 1600-2000 mtrPhysical 4Technical 4
Available Bikes For Rent
If you would like to rent a bike for this tour please consult our tour guide. Unfortunately, we only rent bike via our website for a minimum period of 3 days. We apologies for the inconvenience.
Tour operated by:
65€ (without bike)*
105€ (with bike)*
* Payment can be made in cash or credit card, except on Wednesday where the co-ordinator of that day can only accept credit card for that particular tour.