Starting at Club Activo´s Café and Cycling base in San Miguel, we head towards Granadilla before riding, in our view, one of the best sections of road on the island to Vilaflor. We gradually climb through the beautiful Coronal Forest before arriving at Retamar, at over 2000 metres, and the entrance to the National Park-with its stunning views of the neighbouring islands of El Hierro, La Gomera and La Palma! We then drop down to Boca Tauce to view the dramatic Mount Teide! After climbing back to Retamar, we descend back to San Miguel where our Club Activo chef will provide a warm welcome!
- Distance: 68 kilometres
- Climbing meters: 1420 metres
- Distance: 66-85 kilometres
- Climbing meters: 1600-2000 metres
Pro Level available upon request
- Leave time: 08.45 – 09:00
- Return time: 15:00 – 15:30
- Start point: Las Americas (Sea Level/Pro), San Miguel (advanced) or Vilaflor (Intermediate)
Included In This Tour
Tour type package: Gran Tour
- Pre tour briefing to ensure you will ride at the level to suit your ability
- On-the-road tour guide, full vehicle support and supplies including home-made bar, bananas and water!)
- 2 levels available for each tour (varying in start point, distance, climbing metres and speed)
- 3 course lunch at the Club Activo Cycling Café (other than Masca when we´ll eat in Santiago del Teide) including hot soup and bread, chicken with potatoes and salad and coffee for example. Vegetarian and vegan options also available!
- Friendly, knowledgeable guides who will ensure you have a great tour experience!
- Typical Canarian lunch or tapas included (in our very own cycling café)
- Return hotel transfers available (contact us for details).
- Liability insurance included
Private tours can be organised outside our regular schedule
We will meet at the back of the Bike Point shop in Las Americas at 08.45 or we can collect you (and take you back after) subject availability. We can also collect you from the harbour bus stop in El Medano for no extra charge!
Available Bikes For Rent
If you would like to rent a bike for this tour please consult our tour guide. Unfortunately, we only rent bike via our website for a minimum period of 3 days. We apologies for the inconvenience.
Tour operated by:
65€ (without bike)*
105€ (with bike)*
* Payment can be made in cash or credit card, except on Wednesday where the co-ordinator of that day can only accept credit card for that particular tour.