Our Teide East Tour is the most spectacular tour we can offer. Starting from Arafo, half way up the TF523 or even at the junction of the TF24, we enjoy stunning views of the Guimar Valley. We then head towards El Portillo on the TF24 with some of the best views on the island of Mount Teide, Santa Cruz and Puerto de la Cruz. The lunar-like landscape of the next 13 kilometres towards the Parador, and the subsequent descent back down the south of the island, are something to behold! From the east to the south, through the centre of the island, there is non-stopped, jaw dropping views that will live long in the memory!
Included In This Tour
Tour type package: Gran Tour
- 2 course lunch with coffee
- Full vehicle support with spares and supplies
- Photos of the day
- Technical tips from our experienced guides
- Water, cakes and bananas
What´s Not Included
- Bike hire
- Water bottles (available to buy 3€/each)
- Bike Hire insurance
IntermediateTour Distance: 50-70kmClimb: 800-1200mtrPhysical 4Technical 4
AdvanceTour Distance: 90-110 kmClimb: 1600-2000mtrPhysical 4Technical 4
Available Bikes For Rent
If you would like to rent a bike for this tour please consult our tour guide. Unfortunately, we only rent bike via our website for a minimum period of 3 days. We apologies for the inconvenience.
Tour operated by:
65€ (without bike)*
* Payment can be made in cash or credit card, except on Wednesday where the co-ordinator of that day can only accept credit card for that particular tour.