A majestic tour in the heart of the Teno mountain range. Our ´Must do´ Masca tour will be a highlight of your holiday in Tenerife! We ride to Masca in an anti-clockwise direction via El Tanque, Garachico and Buenavista. En route to Masca you´ll discover the diverse scenery that this part of island has to offer. Only our route allows the bravest of riders to take on the ´mighty wall´. However, should you decide not to climb this 3km/380 metre challenge, then the bus will be on hand to take you to our delicious lunch stop at Restaurant ´Chinyero´ in Santaigo del Teide. After lunch, we´ll ride 30kms back to Las Americas!
- Distance: 45 kilometres
- Climbing meters: 1150 metres
- Distance: 53-92 kilometres
- Climbing meters: 1530-2300 metres
Pro Level available upon request
- Leave time: 08.45 – 09:00
- Return time: 16:00 – 16:30
- Start point: Chio (advanced) or Santiago del Teide (Intermediate)
Included In This Tour
Tour type package: Gran Tour
- Pre tour briefing to ensure you will ride at the level to suit your ability
- On-the-road tour guide, full vehicle support and supplies including home-made bar, bananas and water!)
- 2 levels available for each tour (varying in start point, distance, climbing metres and speed)
- 3 course lunch at the Club Activo Cycling Café (other than Masca when we´ll eat in Santiago del Teide) including hot soup and bread, chicken with potatoes and salad and coffee for example. Vegetarian and vegan options also available!
- Friendly, knowledgeable guides who will ensure you have a great tour experience!
- Typical Canarian lunch or tapas included (in our very own cycling café)
- Return hotel transfers available (contact us for details).
- Liability insurance included
Private tours can be organised outside our regular schedule
We will meet at the back of the Bike Point shop in Las Americas at 08.45 or we can collect you (and take you back after) subject availability. We can also collect you from the harbour bus stop in El Medano for no extra charge!
Available Bikes For Rent
If you would like to rent a bike for this tour please consult our tour guide. Unfortunately, we only rent bike via our website for a minimum period of 3 days. We apologies for the inconvenience.
Tour operated by:
65€ (without bike)*
105€ (with bike)*
* Payment can be made in cash or credit card, except on Wednesday where the co-ordinator of that day can only accept credit card for that particular tour.